Monday, May 10, 2010

pretending i'm twittering

On Saturday:

*So loving how much Gray is into mythology right now. :D

*Goshdarn weather! Couple days ago--nearly 80 degrees. Tonight and tomorrow--freakin' snow showers! #mothernaturehasasadisticstreak

*Oh lord...sometimes the Maxidoodle does things that are too gross to even talk about. :/ Yes, it's a "He's lucky he's cute" moment.

*Boys requesting pumpkin waffles for supper. #icanlivewiththat

*Title: Zeus's Minion/Artist: Gray Stevens/Medium: Perler Beads http://twitpic.com/1m6ojz

*Me: You sure have a mess there, Gray. Gray: It's part of the creative process, Mom. #whoamitoargue


And Sunday:

*An essay from Gray about why I'm a special mom. #bestmothersdaygiftever

*Funniest line from essay: Whenever I lend her money for lunches or something else she always pays me back.

*I am never going to be ready for school this week if I don't stop goofing off!


And Monday:

*Obviously, I didn't stop goofing off...I'm so not ready for this week.

*Darn near every bk from my Amazon wish list that had a cheap used copy available ended up wrapped in a lovely pile of MD presents. #iamspoiled

*Also got gift card. If B&N doesn't have From Hell, I will sob right there in the store. @Nymeth

*And Ghosts of the Great Highway. I love his voice so much it hurts. In that good way. Obsessing over Lily and Parrots...

*...but Carry Me Ohio is still my favorite. @Nymeth

*Dishes need washed, laundry needs hung, discussion questions need typed, test needs made...yet Tender Morsels keeps calling my name...

4 comments:

  1. wow lol you can't get more creative then to tell your mom your messy room is part of the creative process!!.. that quote is worth writing down! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat,
    Yeah, clever little rascal, isn't he? Looking at my craft area, I'm thinking that he maybe has a point. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm am thinking he needs a "Creation in Progrss" sign for his door! lol (youre safe as long as he doesn't insist you call him god!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O Zeus' Minion is the best thing EVER!!! And I totally want to know what Max did that is so gross :p

    ReplyDelete