Thursday, May 6, 2010

my new secret weapon in stress-relief

*Yesterday was a draining one. Though, thanks in large part to Chris and Ana for their support, I feel those particular troubles fading behind me. (I hope.)

*Gray had one of his many insomniatic nights. I ended up sleeping on the living room floor with him.

*After we'd managed to finally fall asleep, Miss Annie comes and wakes me up in the wee hours because there's a spider in her room. Oh my poor little arachnophobic daughter. And my poor little brain which really wishes it hadn't gotten some sleep.

*If anything rivals Annie's arachnophobia, it is surely my odontophobia. And I must have a filling replaced this morning. This always leaves me in a somewhat goofy-ish, giddy-ish state (my way of fighting terror, I suppose). And here is my latest tool in combating my fears and stresses and petty annoyances:


























Okay, so others may be shaking their heads, thinking, "Huh?!!" But I can't help it, there is something about this picture of Lucky that I took a couple days ago that absolutely cracks me up *every time* I look at it.

2 comments:

  1. it looks like he's singing a song to you lol.. maybe the "hello mother..hello father.. here I am in.. camp granada..it is very entertaining.. and they say we'll have some fun when it stops raining!".. *snicker*
    Anything that makes our heads go in a good place (a laughing place) is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...this is BEGGING to be made into a LOLcat!!! I'm thinking something like "What teh hellz??" LOL...I love it!

    ReplyDelete