Thursday, August 19, 2010

photo inundation Niagara Falls (day 3 of Happy Week)

What the camera-happy boys looked like most of the day:



















My lovable goofball husband jumping into yet another photo:











































On the Maid of the Mist:



























At the Rainforest Cafe:




















One big-ass stump:




















My obsession with taking photos of dead flowers continues:



















Everyone rode the tram over the whirlpool except wimpy old me:

4 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the photos!!! You have been so great posting pics of you all Thank You!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you need to read over the whirlpool!! I love all of those pics. You guys had a great time. have I ever stated that I really admire and love your daughter's viewpoint on life?? She's a true original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Niagara--love love love. Please tell me you went to the Canadian side? There's a really lovely town several miles away from the falls - Niagara-on-the-Lake and it is a gorgeous and quaint town. We always stop for window shopping and delicious cafe lunch when we go to the falls (once every bazillion years).

    ReplyDelete