Sunday, August 22, 2010

our last morning

I have to admit that Friday was a tough day around here. None of us, most of all me, were ready for Happy Week to come to end. I'm serious, it was just so hard taking Chris to the airport. And it took everything I had not to just break down in tears saying "goodbye."

But here's just a few photos from that morning:













































































I know you already know this, but we miss you, Chris! Thanks for a wonderful week!!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a bunch of lovely pictures from a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a bad morning :( But such sweet pictures :) Thanks for posting these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man... I don't even want to think about "goodbyes"... love the pics Debi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Say goodbye is always the hardest.

    ReplyDelete