Thursday, July 15, 2010

apologies...

to everyone I owe emails, etc. I swear I have not been ignoring you voluntarily...it's just that I spent the better part of a week sick and out of commission. (And you know how it is when you're really sick--the better part of a week feels like the better part of a month. And thus, no one likely even feels I owe them an apology yet--it's just me that feels like I've been ignoring people for ages. As well as ignoring everything else.) Anyway, I'm definitely on the mend, and hope to catch up with you all in the next few days.

4 comments:

  1. No apologies!!!! I'm just so glad to hear that you're on the mend :D I swear I was about to DM Rich today just to see if you were ok!!! I was worrying again :/ I need to get his email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you are feeling 100% really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear you've been sick... sick sucks!

    ReplyDelete