Monday, June 28, 2010

babbling...

So I'm on this mission to put some organization back into this household. (I talk all about it over here. It's a tad frustrating...because I want to do it all RIGHT NOW. Which obviously is not possible. I've made good strides in some areas this past week, but it comes at a price. For one, this blog. Not that that's really a big deal. Just more of a way of explaining why I've disappeared somewhat.

I also moved most of my bookish musing to a different blog. But it's not really reviews or anything. More just a personal journal of what I'm reading and my thoughts on it. I'm going to leave the blame game here for now though...simply because I'm too lazy to move it right now. I do have a pile of acquisitions sitting here, with a few points to dole out. Hopefully tomorrow.

I know...here I am, trying desperately to get more organized, and yet I seem more scatter-brained than ever. Maybe I should just accept that that's who I am, huh?

3 comments:

  1. yes...accept yourself..we love you just the way you are!! Gorgeous photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Staci :D We love you just the way you are!! And that is an absolutely GORGEOUS photo!! You have butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that photo is beautiful. I've been trying to get photos of the butterflies in my garden but it's so tricky to catch them on film.

    ReplyDelete